“Yena baddho Balee raajaa daanavendro mahaabalah
tena twaam anubadhnaami rakshe maa chala maa chala”
In India, festivals are the celebration of togetherness, of being one of the families. Raksha Bandhan is one such festival that is all about affection, fraternity and sublime sentiments. It is also known as Raksha Bandhan which means a ‘bond of protection’. This is an occasion to flourish love, care, affection and sacred feeling of brotherhood.
Not a single festival in India is complete without the typical Indian festivities, the gatherings; celebrations, exchange of sweets and gifts, lots of noise, singing and dancing. Raksha Bandhan is a regional celebration to celebrate the sacred relation between brothers and sisters. Primarily, this festival belongs to north and western region of India but soon the world has started celebrating this festival with the same verse and spirit. Rakhi has become an integral part of those customs.
The essence of this event lies in the heavenly relationship which a brother and sister enjoy. Rakhi is not only about a simple thread which is tied across the right hand of a brother by the sister. It has a lot more to convey. The rakhi is a witness to the lifelong pledge of protection which a brother makes to his sister. In India rakhi is the time of the year for brothers and sisters to exchange a number of gifts to make each other happy. Sisters from across the world send different types of rakhi to their brothers in India during the occasion. Rakhis in Silver for your brother are always a select category. They are for making your brother feel precious.
Silver rakhi is of a graceful and decorative kind. A Silver rakhi is special. Available in different patterns they are eye-catching. Silver rakhi can always be sent to a brother who is close to your heart. Exclusive and royal, the silver rakhi also have different varieties, each with their distinct feature which includes:
• Silver Bracelet type Rakhi- Bracelet type of rakhi is for brothers of today. They are trendy and add to their style statement. The Silver Bracelet type Rakhi has a Silver bracelet with special designs.
• Double Chain Silver Rakhi- This type of silver rakhi is enriched with double chains to increase its beauty. The Double Chain silver Rakhi is also for brothers who love to sport fresh fashion.
• Coinage Rakhi- Coinage Rakhi is a special category. This rakhi has a silver coin in the center with images of gods and goddesses like Vishnu, Ganesha and Laxmi on top of it. This type of rakhi is considered to be sacred because there is use of godly images.
• Silver Plated Rakhi- There is a distinct beauty attached with Silver Plated Rakhi. In this rakhi you find precious and semi precious stones. There are silver chains in this type of rakhi to increase its aura. This silver rakhi to India can always be exclusive for your brother.
• Floral Design Rakhi- This type of silver rakhi is all about elaborate design. There are floral arrangements for sheer visual pleasure. The use of floral patterns is associated with a sense of purity.
Johareez.com, this year has introduced these fashionable and meaningful Silver Rakhi collection. There is a distinct beauty attached with Silver Rakhi. In this rakhi you find precious and semi precious stones. There are silver chains in this type of rakhi to increase its aura. This silver rakhi to India can always be exclusive for your brother. You can send these rakhis to your brother across the globe, and make him feel special and in return expect an equally trendy and fashionable return gift. 😉