The holiday season has finally arrived and the marketers are trying it hard to lure customers to purchase their products and the trend of online shopping also intensifies as this time of the year comes. It is an evident fact that online purchasing provides an outstanding channel for those of us who prefer to avoid traffic and crowds at local shopping malls.
Festivities are in the air and there are lots of priorities within the minds of prospective consumers and in order to fulfill the wish-lists of our loved ones, one needs to have lot for time along with money. As a result of this online shopping has also become a more economic way to buy in the recent past.
There are many companies which are offering online-only deals and big name retailers like J.C. Penney, Nordstrom, and WalMart offering free shipping through their ecommerce solutions. Johareez.com is also a renowned jewelry provide which caters the need of consumers with affordable prices.
With the increased trend of online shopping the threat and intensity of online frauds and crimes is also increasing and as a result of which consumers are becoming more wary than ever about surrendering their personal information to online merchants. So there is need to play safe while on opts for online shopping and by following certain rules one can safeguard ones personal information from being used in an unauthorized manner.
Caparso advices some facts to keep in mind while opting for online purchasing, “When purchasing online, it’s important to not lose sight of choosing a credible website that emphasizes your security as much as they do with customer service. If you have to question why a website is asking for [sensitive] information, don’t give it to them. Additionally, they should offer complete control of the parameters and weight of each individual check, full transaction- specific insight into the result of each check and offer automated dispute and chargeback management”.
So to sum up there are some of the points brought to you by Johareez.com to be always kept in mind while one opts for online shopping.
1. All is in the name and it is suggested to make use of well-known sites and brands to online shop from. It is a common belief that most of the non-mainstream websites are corrupt and one should do online shopping with secure and trustworthy sites only.
2. The second rule must to be followed is to stick with the companies website to complete the transaction. If they direct you to another site for your payment information: red flag.
3. Make use of a single credit card for all the online shopping payments. With this the online transactions will get easier to track in case of any fraudulent activities.
4. Never ever make use of a debit card for making online purchases. There are certain protection facilities which are offered by credit card providers against identity theft, while this is not so with debit cards.
5. Wrestle uprightly for deception. Always be cautious while the online transaction is being carried out entire and always make sure to log out of the account when you are finished. For further protection, close the browser window so others can’t access your information.
6. No matter how secure a website is or how often you make transactions on it, don’t save your information online and never agree to save your credit card information.
So make sure you follow all these simple rules this season and enjoy the fun of online shopping!